Covid 19 Guidelines
Our facility is committed to the safety of our customers and staff. Following the state and federal guidelines we have impletmented serveral policies and procedures for our customers. Please see below.
- Do not enter our facility if you are experiencing any covid syptoms, have covid or have been exposed to anyone who has covid within the last 14 days.
- All customers must wear appropriate face coverings while in our facility.
- All our staff must wear protective face coverings.
- All customer will follow social distancing guidelines while in our facility.
- We will only allow the acceptable occupancy percentage given by the state to enter our building.
- We have several hand sanitizer stations available.
- All airsoft rental gear will be cleaned and disinfected in-between uses.
- All laser tag taggers will be cleaned and disinfected in-between uses.
- All Axes will be cleaned and disinfected in-between uses.
- Our arcade will remain closed until the state gives further guidance.
- Laser tag will be limited to 15 participants per session.
- Airsoft will be limited to 25 participants per session. Sessions are now 2 hours in length.
- Axe throwing will be limited to 6 or more persons per group. Max 10. No mixed groups
- Food and drink service will be closed during NYS covid orange status.
- Bathrooms are limited to two people per use.
- Facility will be consistantly cleaned throughout the day/night
- Particpants are required to purchase admission online
- Social distancing markers have been placed on the ground to comply with social distancing guidelines.